5/26/11

Welcome to my first sports card blog

I wanna start by saying that this blog is going to be tuned to the average card collectors who love to buy/sell/trade their favorite cards. I myself have recently just gotten back into collecting and have found it to be lots of fun. I've been fortunate enough to get into the card show demographic and have recently set up at 3 shows.

I hope to make this blog about specific cards, boxes, products, and whatever crosses my mind when dealing with sports cards. Being in Alaska makes it extra hard to find people with this as a common interest, yet we move on anyhow.

I'll try and follow this post soon with my first "OFFICIAL" blog post about something to be determined. So if you're reading this, please spread the word to others if you see any content you like. I would value your feedback to make this an enjoyable read for everyone.

UE3WBT8NUB2B

No comments:

Post a Comment