5/26/11

What Are you looking forward to in 2011 Football products?

I got back into collecting a little late last season, so needless to say the first wax I busted was 2010 Finest.  With the new products rolling out now, I wanna know what products you look forward to the most.  I'll be honest when I say I'm somewhat underwhelmed with the 2011 draft class.  It doesn't seem to have the star power that ruled in the 2010 class.

I've take a look at the early Upper Deck Stuff, but just couldn't get into opening too much of it.  Don't get me wrong, I like Upper Deck, but the college stuff is killing me.  I liked the idea of the Evolution video cards, but wasn't going to commit to a full box.


Recently Panini has released the 2011 Prestige line, I've yet to get my hands on any, but don't feel the urge to do it necessarily.  I'll probably open a few packs here and there, but the absence of Cam Newton and Mark Ingram Autographed materials seems to drive me away.  If you're top 2 selling stars are not in your product with autographs, count me out.


What's the feel from the rest of you?  This is my first post, so I don't expect to see a lot of responses.  What do you look forward to in 2011 products?  Have the first wave of new 2011  football products underwhelmed you?  Leave me a comment, and let me know what's going on

1 comment:

  1. Yes sir, the new product thus far is very underwhelming. I do like Finest again however, but the price point is steep for the cards you get.

    ReplyDelete